Thursday, June 07, 2012

I saw it and it was THIS BIG

Some say I was crazy for moving to southern Louisiana. Some say I said I was crazy for moving to southern Louisiana. We are all correct. Where else can you find mosquitos who can attack in a swarm in tandem with 3 inch long flying, hissing cockroaches while tripping you in tree roots and kudzu and making sure you can't quite breathe through the water content in the air? There's no place quite like it, that's for sure.

So I moved. Farther into the city, and about 10 minutes north. It didn't help. My house is raised so I think I have more bugs than before. And fleas. 5 days in the new apartment and my cats have fleas. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Poor kitties and poor Peanut. Fleas will drive you all crazy. I hates 'em.

    ReplyDelete