Sunrise on Saturday morning - one lonely pink cumulus cloud
The above pictures are from sunrise Sun morning. GORGEOUS. Especially when the sun was GLOWING under the clouds. Lovely
These are from the drive to work this afternoon. In hindsight, perhaps I shouldn't take pictures while driving, but look at these clouds! Tell me you wouldn't want to remember that sky. You can't. Or if you can, I'm going to throw you on your back and make you watch the sky until you get your sense of whimsy and wonder back.
I'm feeling a little...morose? Nostalgic? Not sure what I'm feeling, but it's not conducive to long-form thought. Or it could be another symptom of the exhaustion that just won't go away. Like herpes. Only not as contagious. So I will get a good night's sleep in my wonderful new apartment and look at these pictures of the beautiful day we had today and remind myself that there is more in this world than work, more than loneliness, and more than any excuse I can think of to be down. And...on that maudlin note (there's the word), here's some Pinkie Pie.









I have written three very good comments only to be kicked off. Damned puters. So, anyhoo, I hope it helps you to write. It helps me. Hang on and you will get to sleep.....soon, I hope. Love you!
ReplyDelete