Thursday, June 07, 2012

Housework and Killer Dinosaurs

Since I'm working nights, my days are... let's say they're as fluid as the night sky over Antartica. Which is to say, "what?!" So since I woke up at noon, I took a trip to my new house. Or rather, the house I have a key to that is currnetly housing paint and hardware.

My plan is, since I can't actually move anything in yet, I'll paint the accent walls (I get to have accent walls!!!) and get everything ready for when I move the furniture. Downstairs is going to be teal, upstairs, blue and red. I think I'm going to paint some of it in the bathroom and kitchen too, just not sure how that will look yet. I like the thought of color in with all that light, and I'm not planning on moving. Pretty much at all. We'll see how all that goes, but in the meantime, I get colorful walls, an accent picture molding, hardwood floors, and everything I've ever wanted in a place (besides a view of the sunset).

No comments:

Post a Comment