Here's a slightly dark picture of the stairwell from the couch. I swear I'll get better pictures sometime. Preferably when the sun is shining and I'm not working 70 hour weeks.
See the birdies? They're birdies. My corner antique shelf is up and I have birds flying up the stairs. I'm so. in. love. with. how. it. looks. and. can't. stop. emphasizing. via. punctuation.
Here's a seriously dark picture of the bookcase and curtains. Just cause.
And...I painted. Here's my turquoise/blue/teal color that's on the stairwell and one wall. I love it. It's so much more interesting than plain white. I think the whole room would be too much, but the accent walls are everything I want.

And just for good measure, here's some more Lousiana cloud pics. I love the skies down here.






I love your birds, too. The wall is lovely. So bright and cheery. You must be quite happy with it. It looks so much nicer than the other.
ReplyDelete