Apparently I was eating mushrooms because that's the only explanation I have for the dream I had last night. The one where homeland security will still let you fly to Europe without a passport if you let them handcuff you. And Adam Levine will beat up people in front of you.
Half this stuff I don't even remember but it was WEIRD.
Then the cats woke me up. Charlie is a grumpy old lady cat and the kittens are....kittens.
Anya: poke poke poke. You up?
Charlie: Dude, WTF YO. I'M SLEEPING LEAVE ME ALONE YOU WHIPPERSNAPPER
Toothless: Huh?
Fizzgig: Chirp chirp snoooooooooze
Anya: SRSLY GUYS WHY ISN'T ANYONE PLAYING WITH ME
Charlie: And you expect ME out of EVERYONE to play?
Anya: yup. poke poke poke
Toothless: chirp chirp snooooooooze
Fizzgig: I'll play
Anya and Fizzgig: CHARLIE COME PLAY WITH US
Charlie: NOOOOOOOOO growl growl growl
Toothless: snooooooooze
That was this morning. It's hilarious. I'm totally in love with these kittens. More cat conversations to follow because I like this. Also, pictures.
How old are your babiez? You now have four cats? I love it!! Forget about using the bathroom without company now!
ReplyDeleteSo the kittens are 8 months old (Anya is the girl who looks like velvet and Fizzgig is the fuzzy boy) then Toothless and Charlie are both 9-10 years old. And I never was able to, but less so now. Anya is...inquisitive.
Delete