Title = self explanatory. Dad says I should write a blog and I think "wait, don't I already HAVE a blog?"
I suppose to truly say I have one would be to write in it far more often than I do or to remember that it exists more often than once a month. But I digress. Somehow.
I have been writing far less frequently lately. Probably because I cut out the drama queen tendencies from my younger self's journals. All that "why is this happening to me" and "oh, if only I had done this, my life would be DIFFERENT." Well, that kind of thing annoys the heck out of me now. Which I suppose is one sign of growth, if I've changed enough that my old journals and letters no longer hold any part of my personality (except my blinding wit, of course) then I'm going to claim a win for maturity. Or is that a win? I know it's not entirely a loss, but
Becoming more completely myself can not be a loss in my mind. If nothing else, the past 2 years has honed me in to Leigh concentrate, refrigerate after opening because no preservatives went into the making. Only natural ingredients.
So that's something.
Also, war, inc (the movie) is basically Grosse Pointe Blank part 2. Think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment